Why do humans need an immune system? An immune system protects the body from invaders. It protects you against disease causing pathogens. By perfoming this job the immune system helps you to maintain a balanced internal environment. The power point attached below will outline the following information :
- How does the immune system work to protect the body against diseases?
- What is the function of the immune system?
- What are the three line of defense?
- What causes an immune reaction (response)?
- How does your body react to an antigen?
- Click this link below to view the ppt.
- Topic :The-immune-system (ppt)
- Click the link below to watch the video about the immune sys.