y virtualbiotutor[google5766b108e7b63aa1.html • Posted in
Follow these steps to study any scientific concept:
- Study the title of the topic & find the terms (words) that you don’t know.
- Define these terms.
- Read the first paragraph & start to outline the information using a concept map.
- Study this concept map of the structure of DNA Molecule.
- Use this concept map as a guide line to create your own map.
- Break down the map into smaller sections, then combine all to get the last version of the concept.
- use similar colors to highlight similarities.
- Explain or review the topic with a friend.
- Answer the review questions to check your understanding of the concept that you studied.
- Consult with your teacher to help you with the difficult points of the topic.